Tuesday 10 February 2015

Leibster Award Nomination Post

I don't own this photo and I just grabbed it off a blog. Credits to whoever designed/posted it. 
Although this is way past due, fulfilling a nomination is better than letting it disappear into the abyss, right? 

Thanks to Adele over at all-things-adele.blogspot.co.uk for the nomination! 

Since I used to loved doing these Q & A things on Facebook and Piczo and such back in the day, I'm actually quite excited for the excuse to dig into a some nostalgic fun. 

1.) Why did you start blogging?

I started blogging because I constantly make metaphors while trying to make sense of and overanalyzing every little thing that occurs in my life. I started blogging to voice these speeches I would give to myself, and to practice my typing skills (just kidding). 

2.) What is your favourite thing about blogging?

Endless ears. Whether no one reads your blog post, or many people read your blog post, it's as though cyber space has ears and just listens to everything you think is important enough to "publish." Plus, how satisfying is that word? Like, hey guys, I just published another blog post. I'm accomplished. Is that an ego boost, or what? 


3.) Sweet food or savoury food?
Sweet. Unless it's bacon. Then I pick bacon. Or candied bacon. Wait, is that sweet or savoury? 

4.) Favourite film?

How do I feel today? Sad? Do I want to go through 2 boxes of tissues? Okay, The Time Travelor's Wife. Am I happy? She's the Man. The Proposal. The Little Mermaid. Guilty pleasure even though I won't sleep for days? The Blacklist. Nope, shoot, that's not a film, that's a series...... 

5.) What do you like to do in your spare time? (besides blogging, haha)

I don't actually blog in my spare time. I blog when I'm procrastinating and when the mood strikes me. What is spare time, anyways? #lifeofastudent

6.) If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would it be?

My bedroom, because they don't offer direct flights to anywhere else that has my closet, my favourite books and my bed. 

7.) Do you prefer tea or coffee?

... See "About Us" page. 

8.) What is your favourite colour?
Chartreuse. Yep, I'm one of those people. Maybe neon coral? Neon salmon? 

9.) Favourite type of restaurant? (e.g. Italian, Chinese, etc)

I will never say no to a good steak. 

10.) Are you a cosy night in or party all night kind of person?

Around 8-10 pm I'm a cosy (movies and popcorn) night person, but if I make it to 2 am I'll make it all night (early hours pizza is the best pizza). 

Over and out. 

--
Felicia 

No comments:

Post a Comment