Sunday 16 November 2014

#SundaySnack


Confession: This isn't really a snack but we love efficiency and it's Sunday and tea is, essentially, a liquid snack... So, try reusing your tea leaves, especially if you grabbed one scoop too many when you were making tea for yourself. 

Tea leaves can be used a few times, especially loose tea leaves that I've always found to be stronger than tea bags or sachets. 

Of course, this isn't a fact or anything just an experiment conducted safely in my kitchen with a little taste-testing. So don't take my word for it. But my grandpa always does this so, it must be a thing, right? 

Metaphor? Get the most out of what makes you happy. Like tea. Even if there's no scientific proof behind it. Or because you're on a student budget. Like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment